Saturday 20 October 2012

Wednesday Weigh In #3

So mid week blogging is apparently very tricky for me! Ooopsie.

This weeks weigh in -2lbs, that's -7lbs in three weeks. Not too shabby with no exercise and the odd biscuit (oh I know, I'm awful).

Thursday night I went to my first ever yoga class. I enjoyed it so much! There were parts similar to Pilates which I also enjoy but the Salutations were great and we even did a little bit of simplified Tai Chi. I am quite flexible and did a great 'frog' but found some kneeling positions hard as I have problems with my feet and ankles. It took a bit of watching to be able to move through all the positions as quickly as the rest of the group but the teacher was so encouraging. I'm already looking forward to next weeks class.

In an attempt to step up the weight loss I'm also going back to the gym this coming week. Aerobics on Monday and Spinning on Tuesday. I have a posh party and a long weekend away in November so need to be looking good and fit for lots of dancing!

2 comments:

  1. I too promised weekly Wednesday weight loss updates...I've just managed my first, 3 weeks on, so you're not alone!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My new years resolution is to get back in to this. I've been terrible! Hope you're doing well :-) x

      Delete