Saturday 8 October 2011

All made up, and nowhere to go.

It suddenly occurred to me, I haven't even put up any pictures of me on here. Well not of my face! I really need to get a tripod and find somewhere good to take pictures. My flat sucks for blank walls or natural light. Today I did my standard make up ready to go out to town but the weather looked so nasty I just couldn't bring myself to leave. Even thouse the handbag I saw in Accesorize yesterday has probably sold out. I will go see tomorrow and if it's there, it was meant to be and I'll buy it and blog a picture.

So this is my everyday make up. Quick enough to do for work everyday, usually without the blusher though as my old manager always commented on me looking flushed. Um yes? It's supposed to be a nice natural flush of colour?




Rimmel Fix & Perfect Prop Primer
Max Factor Xperience foundation
Natural Collection Pink Cloud blush
ELF Luminance highlighter
ELF Cream Eyeliner
ELF HD Powder 

Please excuse the frizzy hair :/ 

2 comments:

  1. The same thing happened to me today, I was going to pop into town but it was so drizzly so I decided tomorrow would be better! aha good luck with the bag, I hope it hasn't sold out!
    Abigail xx
    http://biiicks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abi. It's so annoying isn't it? I do love lazy sofa Saturdays though. I decided to replace my tattered old purse instead of add to the bag collection, but there's always next payday!!
    Lx

    ReplyDelete