Monday 15 August 2011

I Put My New Shoes On.

Yesterday I popped to town and had a browse in the New Look sale. I needed new shoes, mine seem to keep disappearing into the depths of the shoes cupboard, never to return. I usually end up with one sad lonely shoe. I suppose it's like what people say about socks and washing machines. But I don't wear socks.

I got these beauts for work.
£19.99 down to £5 in the sale!

I also needed some 'dithering about' shoes. You know, easy slip-ons to pop to the shop down the road or a trip over the railway bridge to your best mate's. I have countless 'ballet slippers' but I felt I needed something a little more substantial. Sadly my town is small and rubbish so the Vans I fancied would have to sit tight in a shop far away for now. I spotted some similar in New Look but my boyfriend pointed out these lace-less wonders and I was sold. I mean, why would I want laces when I don't need them?!

And at £6.99, how could I say no?!

I also nabbed a couple of thin waist belts to try out. I've been wearing a lot more dresses and I have a small waist I like to draw attention to, in the hopes no one notices my enormous hips (dream on). They were £3 down from £4.99 in the sale.

But when the nice lady scanned them, they came up as £2!

Have you found any awesome bargains lately? Also my Boudoir Prive box came today. I think everyone knows what was inside. I tweeted them to say I'd like some make up in a 'beauty' box and they thanked me for my feedback. i think I'm going to stick it out for the second one... Any actually good 'beauty boxes' I should try?

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie,

    lovely shoes and nice to see u here :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii! Thanks =] Hope you're having a good week

    Lxx

    ReplyDelete