Wednesday 17 August 2011

Wait A Minute, Mr Postman.

Today I popped home on my lunch break, with a bag of Muller rice puddings - my new obsession (sorry diet) and what did I nearly step on inside my front door?! A lovely little pink package. Where do you even buy pink mailer bags? Amazing! And what was inside?

Well it was these beauties!

These are some amazing, painstakingly, hand painted false nails I bought from Charlene's new venture - Dainty Nails. These are fantastic quality, especially for one girl doing them all by herself. I actually had a look at some leopard print nails in Superdrug and they looked quite cheap and nasty in comparison.They come with a lovely note and instructions as well as a tube of nail glue. Now these nails are a bit too big for me to function in but I will be wearing them out on Sunday as the hardest thing I'll have to do is fumble in my bag for a lighter or give someone change on the band's merch stall. The website gives measurements, so I knew they'd be too long but I couldn't resist! Charlene has said she'll paint your own falsies for a small fee and as luck would have it I have a box of Broadway Nails, Real Short nails! So I'll have some every day pretties to wear soon. She also offers custom nails on request, so you could have anything you wanted!!

My fingers nails, like my hands / fingers are short and stubby so nail art is a no no for me. I am so excited to have pretty fingers! What do you think of the website?What is your favourite design?

2 comments:

  1. Haha I'm glad you liked the pink mailer bags! They're a bit more exciting than the usual plain brown ones eh? ;) Thank you for the little review, hope you get lots of compliments at the weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! Very tempted to make a purchase!

    Tess x

    ReplyDelete