Monday 23 January 2012

Second post - tattoo linework. SH visible.

So here is the first tattoo session I had in November. We did 3.5 hours and still didn't finish all the line work!
This session had extra meaning as it was on my Nan's birthday and my mother came to the studio to sit with me for a bit. It's still hard without my nan and I've been tattoo'd on her birthday and 2 anniversaries of her death as it takes my mind off things.
Tattooing over the scars wasn't too bad. The last 20 - 30 mins I was tired, cold and hungry. Talking to my mum really helped me to keep still and breath normally. The healing was quick, as linework for me normally is. Some of the scars raised and darkened in colour but I was extremely please how well they held the ink. I think I only had one or two blowouts (when ink spread under the skin) and I will look for photos if anyone is interested.
Please feel free to ask any tattoo related questions, I don't think this is the place for any kind of discussion about my SH or past.
Photos are under the cut - but please be warned, the scars are still visible.








No comments:

Post a Comment