Wednesday 25 January 2012

Tattoo - Colourwork

So January 13th I had my second session on my sleeve. We finished the line work, added a new butterfly and started some colour work. I think the worst part of the whole session (3.5 hrs again) was adding the butterfly, right by my elbow which was the first 20 mins and then stung for the whole day! The inside of my arm was a bit nipper as always but some on the line work right by the base of my neck / collar bone was bloody awful!!
I have only included one photo of the scarred area, this was taken the morning. I will take a photo when fully healed to show how the colour has taken.Another scar I haven't mentioned is my BCG, this will be on the wing of one of my birds! Hoping that hold colour as it's much more visible.
As always, please feel free to ask any tattoo related questions. If anyone is interested I will post my after care method. I have perfected it for my own body over the years I've been getting tattoo'd.





1 comment: