Saturday 29 September 2012

A/W Wish List

The weather has turned, earlier than hoped, and I'm starting to think about cosy knits and boots. I'm getting excited about finding a new coat, scarf and gloves combo.
I've been doing a little window shopping. I've just started a new diet and am trying to put off buying clothes while I'm in between sizes so just looking for now.

Here's a little selection from New Look. I'm, obviously, loving deep reds.I've never really been a brights person so Autumn is great for me!


I'm desperately seeking a new winter coat. Something cute and warm but not bulky or cumbersome. I've seen a few nice ones on ASOS, just trying to make my final decision. Most coats I like don't flatter my figure. I have a tiny, high waist and large hips / thighs so I definitely need a belt or I look so wide.



I could spend all day looking at lovely new things to fill my wardrobe but I'll give it a rest as I might accidentally click buy on my overflowing online basket!





1 comment:

  1. I love the cross cardi and the burgundy skater dress! x

    ReplyDelete