Sunday 23 September 2012

Where have you been, all my life.

Good evening lovelies!

My arm is progressing at a lovely pace. I've had quite a few sittings since my last update. I think there's around 4 hours max to go! Although it's not a full sleeve or even that dense, it's still around 30 hours of tattooing!

This is going to be an amazing reminder of 2012. I've had such a good year so far. The positives are far outweighing the negatives and I have so much more great stuff planned for the last few months.

Seeing as I haven't touched this for so long, did you know I got engaged on my birthday (7/04) this year!! While there are no wedding plans as yet, I get so excited knowing I'm going to marry such an amazing man and am filing away little ideas in my brain!

Here are some tattoo photos and a bad shot of my engagement ring. Its a vintage / second hand starlight opal, surrounded by diamonds on a gold setting and band. My dream ring! I might blog my engagement story. Would that be of interest?






8 comments:

  1. Hello Liz - I had to look you up after our Twitter chat earlier! Wowzer, that is a heck of a tattoo as is the one on your back! A lovely way of leaving your old life behind you and starting a new one afresh. Congratulations on your engagement, beautiful ring. Can't wait to see your wedding dress/decor! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comments :-)
      I can't wait to get serious about wedding planning. So many ideas!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Your tattoo is so amazing Liz, honestly, I can't stop staring at it! Love your ring too - I can't believe it was back in April you got engaged, it doesn't seem two minutes ago! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to, its bloody soreat the minute though!
      I know, I can't believe how quickly this year has gone. Lots of good stuff for both of us :-) xx

      Delete
  3. Its fair coming on! Not long now till completion, i cant wait to see it finished :D your engagement story always brings a tear to my eye haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait either, will haven taken a year!
      Aw thanks =] Engagement story now up =] xx

      Delete
  4. Yes!! Engagement story! *waits*

    ReplyDelete